Kampala 16th August 2016; the Unwanted Witness Uganda and the Digital Empowerment Initiative for Eastern Africa want government to...
Unwanted Witness, , News Briefs, Mobile Data, Uganda revenue authority, URA introduces taxes on data
Kampala, 12th/August/2016; information reaching the Unwanted Witness indicates that Uganda’s tax body, Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) is introducing a...
- Biometric Machines Exasperate Voters in Uganda’s 2021 Elections
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists
- Google must disregard the Government of Uganda’s requests intended to silence legitimate dissent