Kampala 16th August 2016; the Unwanted Witness Uganda and the Digital Empowerment Initiative for Eastern Africa want government to...
Unwanted Witness, , News Briefs, Mobile Data, Uganda revenue authority, URA introduces taxes on data
Kampala, 12th/August/2016; information reaching the Unwanted Witness indicates that Uganda’s tax body, Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) is introducing a...
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t
- Court adjourns injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye’s case hearing against State over the absence of Attorney General
- Report: How undemocratic practices limit digital rights enjoyment, proper governance in Uganda
- Government urged to scrap OTT