Kampala, 17th /08/2018; The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution reaffirming partner states’ obligations...
Unwanted Witness, , Global Right on Internet, A growing number of governments, Department for Economic, Human, IGF, journalists, non-governmental, Renew, representatives, sophisticated, Turkey, UN
We, the undersigned representatives of a group of global activists, journalists and lawyers from more than a dozen countries...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.
- News Brief: Social Media policing: Professional body orders Human Rights Lawyer to remove Facebook post.
- News Brief: Computer Misuse Petition is set for final hearing.