Kampala, 17th /08/2018; The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution reaffirming partner states’ obligations...
Unwanted Witness, , Global Right on Internet, A growing number of governments, Department for Economic, Human, IGF, journalists, non-governmental, Renew, representatives, sophisticated, Turkey, UN
We, the undersigned representatives of a group of global activists, journalists and lawyers from more than a dozen countries...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Unwanted Witness Conducts an Online (Facebook Live) debate to demystify Internet-based Violence against Women in Uganda.
- Civil society organisation protests UCC online regulations
- Activists Want Court to Prevail over UCC as Deadline to Register Online Broadcasters Nears
- Don’t ignore our petition! Unwanted Witness demands quick court action against UCC’s directive on online publishers
- Judiciary must prevail over UCC’s Impunity towards freedom of expression, Warns Unwanted Witness.