Kampala, 17th /08/2018; The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution reaffirming partner states’ obligations...
Unwanted Witness, , Global Right on Internet, A growing number of governments, Department for Economic, Human, IGF, journalists, non-governmental, Renew, representatives, sophisticated, Turkey, UN
We, the undersigned representatives of a group of global activists, journalists and lawyers from more than a dozen countries...
- Biometric Machines Exasperate Voters in Uganda’s 2021 Elections
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists
- Google must disregard the Government of Uganda’s requests intended to silence legitimate dissent