Kampala, 17th /08/2018; The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution reaffirming partner states’ obligations...
Unwanted Witness, , Global Right on Internet, A growing number of governments, Department for Economic, Human, IGF, journalists, non-governmental, Renew, representatives, sophisticated, Turkey, UN
We, the undersigned representatives of a group of global activists, journalists and lawyers from more than a dozen countries...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- COVID 19 & Elections: Digital Political Campaigns Exclude handicapped Electorates in Uganda
- Phone tapping could dampen internet growth – Report
- COVID-19: Exposing the hollowness in Uganda’s legal regime towards misinformation management
- Surveillance is Prejudicial to Uganda’s Democracy, says Unwanted Witness Report.
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.