Kampala, 17th /08/2018; The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution reaffirming partner states’ obligations...
Unwanted Witness, , Global Right on Internet, A growing number of governments, Department for Economic, Human, IGF, journalists, non-governmental, Renew, representatives, sophisticated, Turkey, UN
We, the undersigned representatives of a group of global activists, journalists and lawyers from more than a dozen countries...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- The Computer Misuse Act: Uganda’s redundant law but the state’s tool for online repression
- Statement: Monitoring of Social Networks by Uganda Police threatens rights
- News Brief: Uganda police detains and charges a website Developer with defamation.
- The Unwanted Witness Petitions Uganda Communications Commission over weak policies and Terms of Service for voice and data service providers in Uganda.
- Huawei’s Low cost Technologies outstrip Human Rights in Uganda