Kampala, 4th/05/2017; The Unwanted Witness Uganda is opposed to government’s intensified surveillance scam without regulations to deter misuse and...
- Privacy wins as Uganda’s data regulator finds data controller unlawfully disclosed data to third-party
- Unwanted Witness concerned over prolonged social media restriction in Uganda, says VPNs come with a lot of risks
- Ugandans cautioned about the dangers of using VPN
- Digital Campaigns cast a shadow on the Privacy rights of Ugandans
- Privacy, data safety, and trust are eroding in Uganda as government censorship intensifies.