Kampala, 19th April 2017; Prime Minister Dr. Ruhakana Rugunda has directed telecom regulator, Uganda Communication Commission (UCC) to extend...
Unwanted Witness, , News Alerts, Uganda Communication Commission, Uganda Communications amendment bill 2016
Kampala, 7th/April/2017; Parliament of Uganda yesterday, 6th April 2017, endorsed government amendments to the Uganda Communications amendment bill 2016,...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Letter to the Ministry of ICT; calling for the observance of Human Rights in the application of surveillance Technologies to fight COVID-19
- Internet Barriers constrain the work of Uganda HRDs amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: Uganda Internet Service Providers join the battle, but key concerns remain
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.