The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes Data Protection and Privacy Bill 2015; Asks Parliament to consult widely Kampala, 3rd/May/2016, As...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Letter to the Ministry of ICT; calling for the observance of Human Rights in the application of surveillance Technologies to fight COVID-19
- Internet Barriers constrain the work of Uganda HRDs amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: Uganda Internet Service Providers join the battle, but key concerns remain
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.