Kampala, July 3rd, 2017; Buganda road court magistrate Gladys Kamasanyu has today stayed hearing of the offensive communication case...
Kampala, January 3rd, 2017; Buganda road court magistrate Gladys Kamasanyu has granted a 50m shillings none cash bail to Swaibu Nsamba Gwogyolonga who has spent over two weeks on remand at Luzira prison. Nsamba is...
Updated:December 15th, 2016 CID Extends activist’s Bond. The Criminal Investigation Department of Kibuli, Kampala has extended the police bond...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Unwanted Witness calls for more civic education ahead of EC’s scientific campaigns
- Uganda’s National ID system; an access hindrance to the Social Assistance Grants for Empowerment (SAGE).
- Digital identity verification, authentication and validation in the 2021 election must be transparent warns Unwanted Witness.
- Uganda: The Speaker of Parliament Summons ICT minister over concerns raised by Unwanted Witness report about SafeBoda.
- Data exploitation in digital political campaigns and its implication on electoral democracy