Kampala, July 3rd, 2017; Buganda road court magistrate Gladys Kamasanyu has today stayed hearing of the offensive communication case...
Kampala, January 3rd, 2017; Buganda road court magistrate Gladys Kamasanyu has granted a 50m shillings none cash bail to Swaibu Nsamba Gwogyolonga who has spent over two weeks on remand at Luzira prison. Nsamba is...
Updated:December 15th, 2016 CID Extends activist’s Bond. The Criminal Investigation Department of Kibuli, Kampala has extended the police bond...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- The Computer Misuse Act: Uganda’s redundant law but the state’s tool for online repression
- Statement: Monitoring of Social Networks by Uganda Police threatens rights
- News Brief: Uganda police detains and charges a website Developer with defamation.
- The Unwanted Witness Petitions Uganda Communications Commission over weak policies and Terms of Service for voice and data service providers in Uganda.
- Huawei’s Low cost Technologies outstrip Human Rights in Uganda