Today marks exactly one year since Uganda passed its data protection law, becoming the first East African country to...
Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, Africell, dropped call rates in uganda, MTN Uganda, Privacy Data, Uganda communications commission, Unsolicited messages
Kampala, 18TH/July/2016, Unwanted witness Uganda has petitioned Uganda’s telecom regulator, Uganda communications commission (UCC) calling for an urgent investigation...
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t
- Court adjourns injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye’s case hearing against State over the absence of Attorney General