Today marks exactly one year since Uganda passed its data protection law, becoming the first East African country to...
Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, Africell, dropped call rates in uganda, MTN Uganda, Privacy Data, Uganda communications commission, Unsolicited messages
Kampala, 18TH/July/2016, Unwanted witness Uganda has petitioned Uganda’s telecom regulator, Uganda communications commission (UCC) calling for an urgent investigation...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- COVID-19: Uganda Internet Service Providers join the battle, but key concerns remain
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.
- News Brief: UCC tightens social media censorship as Uganda registers first case of COVID19.
- Speaker Kadaga Commends Unwanted Witness Over The National Id Research
- One Year On, What Has Uganda’s Data Protection Law Changed?