Kampala, March 23rd, 2020; After registering a COVID- 19 case in Uganda, the country’s telecommunications regulator, Uganda Communications Commission...
- Ugandan Regulators must enforce compliance with the DPPA 2019
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t