SHRINKING CIVIC POLITICAL SPACE; Government Seeks To Amend the Anti-Terrorism Act to target civil society foreign funding. Kampala, 08th/01/2016;...
You are here High Court slams HMRC for unlawful concealing of information surrounding export of spyware FinFisherUnwanted Witness, , Global Right on Internet, HMRC, NGOs, technology industry
In a damning judgment today the Administrative Court declared that Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) acted unlawfully and...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.
- News Brief: Social Media policing: Professional body orders Human Rights Lawyer to remove Facebook post.
- News Brief: Computer Misuse Petition is set for final hearing.