SHRINKING CIVIC POLITICAL SPACE; Government Seeks To Amend the Anti-Terrorism Act to target civil society foreign funding. Kampala, 08th/01/2016;...
You are here High Court slams HMRC for unlawful concealing of information surrounding export of spyware FinFisherUnwanted Witness, , Global Right on Internet, HMRC, NGOs, technology industry
In a damning judgment today the Administrative Court declared that Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) acted unlawfully and...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- The Computer Misuse Act: Uganda’s redundant law but the state’s tool for online repression
- Statement: Monitoring of Social Networks by Uganda Police threatens rights
- News Brief: Uganda police detains and charges a website Developer with defamation.
- The Unwanted Witness Petitions Uganda Communications Commission over weak policies and Terms of Service for voice and data service providers in Uganda.
- Huawei’s Low cost Technologies outstrip Human Rights in Uganda