SHRINKING CIVIC POLITICAL SPACE; Government Seeks To Amend the Anti-Terrorism Act to target civil society foreign funding. Kampala, 08th/01/2016;...
You are here High Court slams HMRC for unlawful concealing of information surrounding export of spyware FinFisherUnwanted Witness, , Global Right on Internet, HMRC, NGOs, technology industry
In a damning judgment today the Administrative Court declared that Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) acted unlawfully and...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Data exploitation in digital political campaigns and its implication on electoral democracy
- Collection of personally identifiable data threatens National security and human rights: Warns Unwanted Witness
- Risks to unregulated personal data use and what stakeholders must-do during the 2020/21 electoral process.
- Revealed: SafeBoda involved in personal data sharing with third parties, Unwanted Witness report
- COVID 19 & Elections: Digital Political Campaigns Exclude handicapped Electorates in Uganda