Kampala, March 22nd, 2018; Parliamentary Committee on Budget has rejected Government’s supplementary budget request of Shs61b (approximately $219,600) meant...
Modify the Data Protection & Privacy Bill, 2015 to make provision for an independent Data Protection Commission – Unwanted Witness Legal Analysis Report.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, Data Protection & Privacy Bill, Kampala Uganda, Sim Card Registration, Surveillance
Kampala, 15th/12/2016; The Unwanted Witness and Cluster for Privacy in Uganda welcomes the development of the Data Protection Bill,...
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t
- Court adjourns injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye’s case hearing against State over the absence of Attorney General