Kampala, 17th /08/2018; The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution reaffirming partner states’ obligations...
Cyber Laws Cloaked under National Security have created fertile ground for arbitrary violation of Internet Freedom.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, expression, freedom, national, online, police, security, Uganda
Kampala, 31st/07/2018; A new report by Unwanted Witness Uganda is raising concerns about the increased enactment and application of...
- Uganda 2021 General Elections: Internet shutdown and it’s Ripple Effects
- Biometric Machines Exasperate Voters in Uganda’s 2021 Elections
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists