Kampala, 17th /08/2018; The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution reaffirming partner states’ obligations...
Cyber Laws Cloaked under National Security have created fertile ground for arbitrary violation of Internet Freedom.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, expression, freedom, national, online, police, security, Uganda
Kampala, 31st/07/2018; A new report by Unwanted Witness Uganda is raising concerns about the increased enactment and application of...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- COVID 19 & Elections: Digital Political Campaigns Exclude handicapped Electorates in Uganda
- Phone tapping could dampen internet growth – Report
- COVID-19: Exposing the hollowness in Uganda’s legal regime towards misinformation management
- Surveillance is Prejudicial to Uganda’s Democracy, says Unwanted Witness Report.
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.