Kampala, 17th /08/2018; The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution reaffirming partner states’ obligations...
Cyber Laws Cloaked under National Security have created fertile ground for arbitrary violation of Internet Freedom.Unwanted Witness, , UW Statements, expression, freedom, national, online, police, security, Uganda
Kampala, 31st/07/2018; A new report by Unwanted Witness Uganda is raising concerns about the increased enactment and application of...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Cisco Releases Security Updates
- Police’s Mandatory access to personal data from hotels constitutes a data breach, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.