By Lawrence Muyomba At least by April 2, 180 countries globally have confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus since...
Unwanted Witness, , Privacy Rights, censorship, CORONA, coronavirus, covid-19, pandemic, social media
Kampala, March 23rd, 2020; After registering a COVID- 19 case in Uganda, the country’s telecommunications regulator, Uganda Communications Commission...
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t
- Court adjourns injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye’s case hearing against State over the absence of Attorney General