By Lawrence Muyomba At least by April 2, 180 countries globally have confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus since...
Unwanted Witness, , Privacy Rights, censorship, CORONA, coronavirus, covid-19, pandemic, social media
Kampala, March 23rd, 2020; After registering a COVID- 19 case in Uganda, the country’s telecommunications regulator, Uganda Communications Commission...
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists
- Google must disregard the Government of Uganda’s requests intended to silence legitimate dissent
- The Inaugural Annual Privacy Scorecard Unveiled