Kampala, July 3rd, 2018; High court in Uganda has set September 24th 2018 as hearing date for a petition...
Internet Freedoms and Right to Privacy; targeted as Ucc directs blockage to unregistered online publishersUnwanted Witness, , UW Statements, bloggers, freedom, internet, ISPs, online, privacy, publishers
Kampala, 27th/04/2018; the Unwanted Witness Uganda is saddened by the apparent illegal efforts to curtail online freedoms through surveillance...
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists
- Google must disregard the Government of Uganda’s requests intended to silence legitimate dissent
- The Inaugural Annual Privacy Scorecard Unveiled