Kampala, July 24th 2018; Ugandan media is a washed with concerns of scratch card phase out as the deadline...
Unwanted Witness, , News Alerts, Africell, Airtel, Illegal Internet disruption, K2, MTN UG, UCC in Court, Uganda ISPs, Uganda ISPs in Court
Kampala November 23rd, 2016; Unwanted Witness Uganda has sued Ugandan government and 8 Internet Service Providers (ISPs) for violating...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- COVID-19: Uganda Internet Service Providers join the battle, but key concerns remain
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.
- News Brief: UCC tightens social media censorship as Uganda registers first case of COVID19.
- Speaker Kadaga Commends Unwanted Witness Over The National Id Research
- One Year On, What Has Uganda’s Data Protection Law Changed?