Kampala, July 24th 2018; Ugandan media is a washed with concerns of scratch card phase out as the deadline...
Unwanted Witness, , News Briefs, Africell, Airtel, Illegal Internet disruption, K2, MTN UG, UCC in Court, Uganda ISPs, Uganda ISPs in Court
Kampala November 23rd, 2016; Unwanted Witness Uganda has sued Ugandan government and 8 Internet Service Providers (ISPs) for violating...
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists
- Google must disregard the Government of Uganda’s requests intended to silence legitimate dissent
- The Inaugural Annual Privacy Scorecard Unveiled