Kampala, July 24th 2018; Ugandan media is a washed with concerns of scratch card phase out as the deadline...
Unwanted Witness, , News Briefs, Africell, Airtel, Illegal Internet disruption, K2, MTN UG, UCC in Court, Uganda ISPs, Uganda ISPs in Court
Kampala November 23rd, 2016; Unwanted Witness Uganda has sued Ugandan government and 8 Internet Service Providers (ISPs) for violating...
- Online Spying Threatening Users
- How Personal is your Personal Data?
- Unwanted Witness publish a briefing for election observers on the importance of privacy and data protection in the election cycle.
- Injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye allowed to file additional allegations against gov’t
- Court adjourns injured journalist Ashraf Kasirye’s case hearing against State over the absence of Attorney General