“The state under which institutions operate particularly the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) at the moment, puts it in a situation that anyone can direct it to take actions such as switching off internet which was not backed by legal guidelines.”Tags: Human rights day internet freedoms
- The Inaugural Annual Privacy Scorecard Unveiled
- Unwanted Witness Conducts an Online (Facebook Live) debate to demystify Internet-based Violence against Women in Uganda.
- Civil society organisation protests UCC online regulations
- Activists Want Court to Prevail over UCC as Deadline to Register Online Broadcasters Nears
- Don’t ignore our petition! Unwanted Witness demands quick court action against UCC’s directive on online publishers