Final version 10 July 2013 As technologies that facilitate State surveillance of communications advance, States are failing to ensure that laws and regulations related to communications surveillance adhere to international human rights and adequately protect the rights to privacy and freedom of expression. This document attempts to explain how...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Civil society organisation protests UCC online regulations
- Activists Want Court to Prevail over UCC as Deadline to Register Online Broadcasters Nears
- Don’t ignore our petition! Unwanted Witness demands quick court action against UCC’s directive on online publishers
- Judiciary must prevail over UCC’s Impunity towards freedom of expression, Warns Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness calls for more civic education ahead of EC’s scientific campaigns