Final version 10 July 2013 As technologies that facilitate State surveillance of communications advance, States are failing to ensure that laws and regulations related to communications surveillance adhere to international human rights and adequately protect the rights to privacy and freedom of expression. This document attempts to explain how...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Letter to the Ministry of ICT; calling for the observance of Human Rights in the application of surveillance Technologies to fight COVID-19
- Internet Barriers constrain the work of Uganda HRDs amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: Uganda Internet Service Providers join the battle, but key concerns remain
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.