Final version 10 July 2013 As technologies that facilitate State surveillance of communications advance, States are failing to ensure that laws and regulations related to communications surveillance adhere to international human rights and adequately protect the rights to privacy and freedom of expression. This document attempts to explain how...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- COVID-19: Uganda Internet Service Providers join the battle, but key concerns remain
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.
- News Brief: UCC tightens social media censorship as Uganda registers first case of COVID19.
- Speaker Kadaga Commends Unwanted Witness Over The National Id Research
- One Year On, What Has Uganda’s Data Protection Law Changed?