Originally published by CRD During the last decade, several laws that impinge on Internet freedom have been adopted in...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Data exploitation in digital political campaigns and its implication on electoral democracy
- Collection of personally identifiable data threatens National security and human rights: Warns Unwanted Witness
- Risks to unregulated personal data use and what stakeholders must-do during the 2020/21 electoral process.
- Revealed: SafeBoda involved in personal data sharing with third parties, Unwanted Witness report
- COVID 19 & Elections: Digital Political Campaigns Exclude handicapped Electorates in Uganda