Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes a resolution by the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights for Upholding the Right to Freedom of Information and...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- COVID 19 & Elections: Digital Political Campaigns Exclude handicapped Electorates in Uganda
- Phone tapping could dampen internet growth – Report
- COVID-19: Exposing the hollowness in Uganda’s legal regime towards misinformation management
- Surveillance is Prejudicial to Uganda’s Democracy, says Unwanted Witness Report.
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.