Kampala, July 3rd, 2017; Buganda road court magistrate Gladys Kamasanyu has today stayed hearing of the offensive communication case...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Cisco Releases Security Updates
- Police’s Mandatory access to personal data from hotels constitutes a data breach, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.