Kampala, 28th/07/2020; Unwanted Witness Uganda is deeply concerned about the likely harmful effects of the presidential directive to arbitrary...
- Blocking social media is a direct attack on democracy in Uganda, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Legalizing digital technology in Uganda’s electoral process, but are privacy rights and freedoms protected?
- Unwanted Witness Condemns the Heinous Acts of Violence Against Journalists
- Google must disregard the Government of Uganda’s requests intended to silence legitimate dissent
- The Inaugural Annual Privacy Scorecard Unveiled