By Florence Nabukeera On 2nd March 2020, a six-member delegation from Unwanted Witness constituting two aggrieved citizens, excluded by...
Unwanted Witness, , Governance and accountability, News Alerts, discrimination, Government, National ID, National Identity card, ndagamuntu, privacy, Uganda
From the right; Hon. Meddie Mulumba, Dorothy Mukasa, Bob Kirenga Gilbert Kadilo and Lawrence Muyomba during the launch of...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Letter to the Ministry of ICT; calling for the observance of Human Rights in the application of surveillance Technologies to fight COVID-19
- Internet Barriers constrain the work of Uganda HRDs amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: Uganda Internet Service Providers join the battle, but key concerns remain
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.