Kampala, January 3rd, 2017; Buganda road court magistrate Gladys Kamasanyu has granted a 50m shillings none cash bail to Swaibu Nsamba Gwogyolonga who has spent over two weeks on remand at Luzira prison. Nsamba is...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.
- News Brief: UCC tightens social media censorship as Uganda registers first case of COVID19.
- Speaker Kadaga Commends Unwanted Witness Over The National Id Research
- One Year On, What Has Uganda’s Data Protection Law Changed?
- ARINDA NSHEEKA: My kidnap ordeal, mysterious release