Kampala, January 3rd, 2017; Buganda road court magistrate Gladys Kamasanyu has granted a 50m shillings none cash bail to Swaibu Nsamba Gwogyolonga who has spent over two weeks on remand at Luzira prison. Nsamba is...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.
- News Brief: Social Media policing: Professional body orders Human Rights Lawyer to remove Facebook post.
- News Brief: Computer Misuse Petition is set for final hearing.