Kampala, 20th/06/2017; the Unwanted Witness Uganda together with 22 International Organisations have delivered a joint open letter to Mali...
mukisa Richard, , Global Right on Internet, #Keepiton, 2nd Social media Shutdown, Keep it on, Quartz Africa, quartz magazine, Ugandans on VPN
Ugandan president Yoweri Museveni was sworn in today (May 12) for his fifth term amid military jets, congratulatory African leaders,...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses