President Museveni in the command centre during the launch of the CCTV Camera command centre at Nateete Police Station...
Evangelist Joseph Kabuleta’s incarceration for allegedly insulting members of the family once more reminded Ugandans of a legislation that...
Kampala, 24th/April/2014; Barely two months after the controversial Anti homosexuality Bill was signed into law, the LGBTI online community...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.
- News Brief: UCC tightens social media censorship as Uganda registers first case of COVID19.
- Speaker Kadaga Commends Unwanted Witness Over The National Id Research
- One Year On, What Has Uganda’s Data Protection Law Changed?
- ARINDA NSHEEKA: My kidnap ordeal, mysterious release