Kampala, 22nd/04/2020; Unwanted Witness Uganda has today written a formal letter to the Ministry of Information Communications Technology and...
By UW Team Human Rights Defenders in Uganda are not exceptional, amidst the health crisis and subsequent containment measures,...
By Florence Nabukeera On 2nd March 2020, a six-member delegation from Unwanted Witness constituting two aggrieved citizens, excluded by...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Phone tapping could dampen internet growth – Report
- COVID-19: Exposing the hollowness in Uganda’s legal regime towards misinformation management
- Surveillance is Prejudicial to Uganda’s Democracy, says Unwanted Witness Report.
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Letter to the Ministry of ICT; calling for the observance of Human Rights in the application of surveillance Technologies to fight COVID-19