Kampala, 22nd/04/2020; Unwanted Witness Uganda has today written a formal letter to the Ministry of Information Communications Technology and...
By UW Team Human Rights Defenders in Uganda are not exceptional, amidst the health crisis and subsequent containment measures,...
By Florence Nabukeera On 2nd March 2020, a six-member delegation from Unwanted Witness constituting two aggrieved citizens, excluded by...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Civil society organisation protests UCC online regulations
- Activists Want Court to Prevail over UCC as Deadline to Register Online Broadcasters Nears
- Don’t ignore our petition! Unwanted Witness demands quick court action against UCC’s directive on online publishers
- Judiciary must prevail over UCC’s Impunity towards freedom of expression, Warns Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness calls for more civic education ahead of EC’s scientific campaigns