On a fateful day of February 14, 2020, I was standing at Highland Stage waiting for a taxi to...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Government of Uganda must respect human rights in the use of Surveillance technologies to fight Coronavirus, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- Letter to the Ministry of ICT; calling for the observance of Human Rights in the application of surveillance Technologies to fight COVID-19
- Internet Barriers constrain the work of Uganda HRDs amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: Uganda Internet Service Providers join the battle, but key concerns remain
- Biometric users must protect people from COVID-19 virus.