Kampala, March 22nd, 2018; Parliamentary Committee on Budget has rejected Government’s supplementary budget request of Shs61b (approximately $219,600) meant...
Unwanted Witness, , Global Right on Internet, #FASTAfrica, Uganda's Internet, Unwanted Witness
“Everyone deserves to be connected to a FAST Internet — one which is Fast, Affordable, Safe and Transparent. Nowhere is...
Unwanted Witness, , Blog, facebook, internet freedoms, Internet.org, Net Neutrality, Uganda's Internet
By the Unwanted Witness When Mark Zuckerberg, the founder and CEO of Facebook announced the launch of internet.org on...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Cisco Releases Security Updates
- Police’s Mandatory access to personal data from hotels constitutes a data breach, says Unwanted Witness Uganda.
- CONVICTED: Stella Nyanzi’s 305 days of Sacrificing for Internet Freedom
- Open Letter to the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Discriminated by the Digital Identity Ecosystem.