SUPPLEMENT No. 2 14th Febuary, 2011.
to The Uganda Gazette No. 10 Volume CIV dated 14th February, 2011.
Printed by UPPC, Entebbe, by Order of the Government.
Act 2 Computer Misuse Act 2011
THE COMPUTER MISUSE ACT, 2011.
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS.
PART II—GENERAL PROVISIONS.
3. Securing access.
4. Using a program.
5. Authorised access.
7. Modification of contents.
8. Unauthorised modification.
PART III—INVESTIGATIONS AND PROCEDURES.
9. Preservation Order.
10. Disclosure of preservation Order.
11. Production Order.
PART IV—COMPUTER MISUSE OFFENCES.
12. Unauthorised access.
13. Access with intent to commit or facilitate commission of further
14. Unauthorised modification of computer material.
15. Unauthorised use or interception of computer service.
16. Unauthorised obstruction of use of computer.
17. Unauthorised disclosure of access code.
18. Unauthorised disclosure of information.
19. Electronic fraud
20. Enhanced punishment for offences involving protected computers.
21. Abetments and attempts.
22. Attempt defined.
23. Child pornography.
24. Cyber harassment.
25. Offensive communication.
26. Cyber stalking.
28. Search and seizure.
29. Administratively and evidential weight of a data message or an
30. Territorial jurisdiction.
31. Jurisdiction of courts.
32. Power of Minister to amend Schedule to this Act.