One person has sustained serious injuries and 14 others arrested as land owners protesting government’s plans of forceful land...
mukisa Richard, , Privacy Rights, internet freedoms, Online rights, Social Media Shutdown, UN Condemns Internet Shutdowns., UN Resolution
Geneva, 1st/July/2016, the United Nations Human Rights Council has unanimous condemned Internet shutdowns which occurred in Uganda during 2016...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses