One person has sustained serious injuries and 14 others arrested as land owners protesting government’s plans of forceful land...
Geneva, 1st/July/2016, the United Nations Human Rights Council has unanimous condemned Internet shutdowns which occurred in Uganda during 2016...
BY DEO WALUSIMBI Security minister Muruuli Mukasa has today been named in a dubious land deal in Hoima district....
Subscribe to our newsletter
- News Brief: Social Media policing: Professional body orders Human Rights Lawyer to remove Facebook post.
- News Brief: Computer Misuse Petition is set for final hearing.
- The Computer Misuse Act: Uganda’s redundant law but the state’s tool for online repression
- Statement: Monitoring of Social Networks by Uganda Police threatens rights
- News Brief: Uganda police detains and charges a website Developer with defamation.