As things stand now at least every major road in Uganda’s capital Kampala has a CCTV camera installed. The...
Have you ever imagined that personal information you deposited with your education institution, employer, financial institution, telecom service provider...
Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publicationsmukisa Richard, , Litigation & HumanRights, News, News Alerts
Download your copy of our petition challenging UCC’s directive to have Online Publishers registered by clicking on the link ...
Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19admin, , Blog, Internet Values, Litigation & HumanRights, News, News Alerts
Forming a united front through forming partnerships among a cross-section of entities that advocate for digital rights in Uganda...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses