President Obama has come out in support of reclassifying internet service as a utility, a move that would allow...
GENEVA (24 February 2014) – The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay on Monday denounced the anti-homosexuality...
By EPHRAIM KASOZI JULIET KIGONGO Posted Tuesday, December 3 2013 at 02:00 Kampala- The government has come under attack...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- What WhatsApp’s Vulnerability Means To Uganda
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Granted NGO Observer Status before the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.
- Uganda’s CCTV Surveillance system: Is it about stemming crime or Violating Rights?
- Stella Nyanzi Trial Brings To Fore Government’s Infinite Access To Personal Data.
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses